A little while back, we were shown a vague teaser for something called Spider-Men. I pictured a reality show I’m in no way interested, but apparently, it has something to do with the Marvel characters.
Now, there’s more news.
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Art by SARA PICHELLI
Cover by JIM CHEUNG
ON SALE THIS JUNE!
Let us take a moment to reflect on this information.
1. Brian Michael Bendis has never written regular Marvel Universe Spider-Man outside of Avengers books, events, and Daredevil.
2. Sara Pichelli is primarily known for working with Bendis on Spider-Man in the Ultimate Universe.
3. The press release states that “history will be made for the Marvel Universe” as opposed to one that is Ultimate, perhaps?
4. Jim Cheung is very good at art.
5. It’s just two dudes.
6. It’s possible Peter Parker could return and pal around with Mile Morales, but that’s what they want you to believe.
7. Frequently in the past, what they wanted us to believe, and what actually happened were one in the same.
8. I forget what 8 was for.
9. That is definitely the Ultimate Spider-Man art team, Ponsor included.
10. We require more information.
They have basically asked you to speculate, so go nuts with that.