Please be sure to read this legal notice, as it covers the terms and conditions applicable to accessing and using this web site. As a condition to accessing and using this web site, you agree to accept the terms and conditions below, and to stop stalking people that you SWEAR look like your fave movie or comic character. It’s not cool, man. And it just ruins it for all of us.
1) NEITHER iFanboy.com, ITS EMPLOYEES, SECRET AGENTS, INKERS (or TRACERS), COLORERS, DESIGNERS, GELFLINGS, GORDON LOOKALIKES, FOREIGN INVESTORS, DUNGEON MASTERS, SUCCESSORS, AND/OR ASSIGNS, MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, ATTRACTIVENESS, INTELLIGENCE, VERACITY, VALIDITY, BELIEVABILITY, OR TIMELINESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED AT THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OF THE WEBSITES REFERENCED OR ALLUDED TO IN ANY WAY, INCLUDING ADVERTISEMENTS, LINKS, HUMOROUS COMMENTARY, MULTIMEDIA, BLACK MAGIC, OR MOCKERY. FURTHER, iFanboy.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCONSEQUENTIAL, SLIGHTLY CONSEQUENTIAL, SOMEWHAT MENTIONABLE, NOT REALLY ALL THAT BIG OF A DEAL, OR HUGE DAMAGES TO THE USER, THEIR SENSIBILITIES, EVIL CLONE, LONG LOST TWIN OR A THIRD PARTY ARISING FROM THE USE OR RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION, REAL OR IMAGINED OR HIDDEN IN THE TEXT AND SEEN ONLY WHEN HOLDING THE WEBSITE UP TO A MIRROR, OR HEARD WHEN PLAYED BACKWARDS ON A PANASONIC TECHNICS SL1200 TURNTABLE, EVEN IF iFanboy.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, EITHER THROUGH A DREAM SEQUENCE, BY A MYTHICAL CREATURE, OR THROUGH THE MAIL AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, EVEN IF IT’S GOOD ACTION.
2) In providing this information, iFanboy.com does not assume any liability as a result of the use or misuse of the information. By your use of this information, you recognize and agree to hold iFanboy.com harmless from any liability arising from your use of this information. You also agree to tell everyone how cool iFanboy.com is, and that you will name your firstborn, regardless of sex, either Ron, Josh, or Conor.
3) The information in this web site is not intended to replace or modify the terms, conditions, limitations and exclusion within. The real intent of the information is hidden in secret code in the site, and can only be deciphered by a third order wizard. Third order wizards, by the way, violate this terms of service and may not visit the site.
4) iFanboy.com reserves the right to change any information at this web site including, but not limited to, revising and/or deleting information without prior notice, with prior notice, with no thought to your regard or personal well being, or perhaps with a tiny little bit of deference to your dependence on the internet for your social and emotional needs. We reserve the right to maintain the information on the site as is created by Ifanboy.com or any of its members in fashion that provides an advantage to the overall site integrity.
5) Following certain links within this web site might take you to other web sites for which iFanboy.com assumes no responsibility of any kind for the contents or otherwise. We’re not sure what the otherwise is. We’re hardly sure of what this so-called ‘internet’ is. However, we do know the way to San Jose.
6) iFanboy.com makes no claims to be, employ, know, pretend to know, be as cool as as, think we are as cool as, or have the ability to develop plot lines as well as Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Image Comics, Dark Horse Comics and other independent publishers as well as respective creators. iFanboy.com is a site devoted to the enjoyment and discussion of comics and all their wondrous glory, as well as the merits and drawbacks of almost any other cultural phenemona, both real and imagined. iFanboy.com does not a) portray itself as the actual companies nor any of their assigns, because no one would believe us and we wouldn’t get to go to the cool parties b) attempt to disparage the companies (because we think they’re cool… and we like the parties), or c) seek any type of gain, financial or otherwise (otherwise could be dates), from an association with the series or the characters. Unless you want to send us stuff… which we can’t really ask for. But if you wanted to send us things – like a mint Amazing Spider-Man #1 – we could probably be persuaded to mention you or not make fun of you on the message boards…But that’s not really our gain. It’s for you. We do it for you.
7) iFanboy.com has no affiliation with Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Image Comics, Dark Horse Comics and other independent publishers as well as respective creators’ trademarks or that of any of their assigns or affiliates. iFanboy.com acknowledges Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Image Comics, Dark Horse Comics and other independent publishers as well as respective creators as the rightful trademark holders to their characters, artwork, and intellectual property. iFanboy.com does not, however, concede that iFanboy.com should have to in any way acquiesce or concede to anyone in regard to the material discussed on the site and relevant (or irrelevant) commentary associated with it. iFanboy.com strives to perpetuate the myth that comics are cool and so are the people that like them.
8)iFanboy does use original content that may be derivative of existing works in the creation of podcasts, videocasts, postings, comments, and other media for the purposes of getting rich at “this internets thing.” Hopefully, everyone understands the DMCA and Copyright law well enough to understand fair use and copyright protections and they are meant to spur, not stifle innovation.
However, we also understand that there are enough folks out there that don’t get it, and prefer to make trouble. Well, you’ve found it, mister!
Do not try to limit our genius.