iFanboy Video Podcast
After missing last summer because of scheduling conflicts, iFanboy is back celebrating summer with grilled meat and comic book talk! It's the fourth annual iFanboy Fourth of July meat and viewer e-mail celebration! You all wrote in wanting answers and here are the lucky few who made the cut:
- Joshua asks about Young Justice (the cartoon) and wants to know if Marvel is anti-side kick and if the iFanboys like side kicks.
- Scott wants to know which milestone issues are the iFanboys' favorites.
- Russ wants to know what the iFanboys would do to entertain themselves on the long flight to Oa and if The Flash would kill people when he punches them.
- Eric send the iFanboys down a rabbit hole when he asks who they would put on their Super Mount Rushmore.
- Flemin's brother reads comics, just not the comics that Flemin' wants him to read. Plus he needs some trade paperback recommendations that he can give to friends to get them into comics.
- Megan wants the iFanboys to list their Top Five On-Going Series.
Fire up the grill, slip on your "Kiss the Chef" apron, grab some comics, and join iFanboy as they attempt to successfully answer viewer mail while cooking loads of meat on the grill as they battle a very uncooperative wind situation.
For Direct DownloadStandard Definition MP4
High Definition MP4
Doing the podcast is fun and all, but let's be honest, listening to the 3 of us talk to each other can get repetitive, so we look to you, the iFanboy listeners to participate in the podcast! "How can I get in on the fun?" you may ask yourself, well here's how:
- E-Mail us at email@example.com with any questions, comments or anything that may be on your mind.
Please don't forget to leave your name and where you're writing from and each week, we'll pick the best e-mails to include on the podcast!