iFanboy Video Podcast
We kick things off at Image Expo in Oakland, California by chatting with our old pal, none other than Robert Kirkman. Always entertaining, Kirkman chats with us about a variety of topics, such as:
- Celebrating 20 years of Image Comics
- Revisiting his Creator Owned Manifesto several years later
- How he keeps long running series like Invincible and The Walking Dead fresh
- What fans can expect with his comics series Invincible, Super Dinosaur, Thief of Thieves, and The Walking Dead
- Comments on The Walking Dead lawsuit brought forth by Tony Moore
- How exactly he spends his Hollywood money
- What his predictions are for Avengers Vs. X-Men and Ultimate Spider-Man
- And much, much more
For Direct DownloadStandard Definition MP4
High Definition MP4
Doing the podcast is fun and all, but let's be honest, listening to the 3 of us talk to each other can get repetitive, so we look to you, the iFanboy listeners to participate in the podcast! "How can I get in on the fun?" you may ask yourself, well here's how:
- E-Mail us at email@example.com with any questions, comments or anything that may be on your mind.
Please don't forget to leave your name and where you're writing from and each week, we'll pick the best e-mails to include on the podcast!