Pick of the Week Podcast
Running Time: 01:02:40
Conor is finally on vacation, so Gordon the Intern steps in and tries to fill the big man’s shoes.
00:58:00 – Gordon the Intern is filling in for Conor!
00:03:17 – Ron had his ass kicked by the Pick of the Week: Kick-Ass #1.
00:14:48 – Echoes of Messiah Complex shudder throughout X-Men Legacy #208.
00:17:04 – Jeff Smith takes a different direction with RASL #1.
00:22:13 – Criminal Vol. 2 #1 punches Josh, but in the best way.
00:26:55 – Ron thinks he’s got this All-Star Batman and Robin thing worked out with issue #9.
00:32:32 – Ultimate Spider-Man #119 was refreshingly delightful.
00:35:58 – Gordon loves Mouse Guard Winter 1152 #3, even though it has nothing to do with Dawson’s Creek. Or does it?
00:37:34 – Justice Society of America #13 was good… again.
00:39:23 – Josh isn’t going to let Fables #70 go unmentioned.
– 00:42:06 – Sam from Australia is curious about ages: Golden, Silver, and Modern, and who we like from them.
– 00:45:54 – Vichus Smith wants to know if Messiah Complex will get Ron to read the new Cable series.
– 00:47:06 – Ryan asks which comic book city we’d want to live in.
– 00:49:29 – Dave from Bloomington needs Punisher. Can you help him?
– 00:52:05 – Andrew in Alabama wants to know what you should read when you’ve got the sickness.
00:54:36 – You want to win a copy of the Marvel Comic Guide to New York City? Go to: www.MarvelGuideSweepstakes.com. (Sweepstakes is working! Click the link and then click the “Start” button – You DO NOT need to buy the book to enter)
00:55:46 – Rare Darwyn Cooke pint glasses and an autographed, sketched DVD of New Frontier are yours for the taking, as long as you have the correct contest answer to us by Midnight EST, March 6. Listen for details.
Walk Together, Rock Together
(Right-click and choose "Save As..." and save locally)
Doing the podcast is fun and all, but let's be honest, listening to the 3 of us talk to each other can get repetitive, so we look to you, the iFanboy listeners to participate in the podcast! "How can I get in on the fun?" you may ask yourself, well here's how:
- E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments or anything that may be on your mind.
- Call us at 1-888-FANBOYS (326-2697) and leave a voicemail
Please don't forget to leave your name and where you're writing/calling from and each week, we'll pick the best e-mails and voicemails to include on the podcast!