Francesco Francavilla Nocks an Arrow on HAWKEYE #10 & #12

Folks like Hawkeye and folks like Francesco Francavilla, so it seems like this is just the thing, right? Eisner winning Francavilla will join Matt Fraction for issues #10 and #12 of Hawkeye. Regular series artist David Aja said he’s not going anywhere in the long run. But in the meantime, we can enjoy the visual stylings of Francavilla, and see how his work looks in purple.

HAWKEYE2012010_COV

Actually, it doesn’t look that purple. Let’s see what happens. Hawkeye #10 is out in April.

Comments

1. KenOchalek KenOchalek says:

Nothin’ wrong with this news!

I’m guessing it’ll be two single issue stories surrounding another single issue story?

2. KillTheG1mp KillTheG1mp says:

Now I regret trade-waiting on Hawkeye… Think I’ll put this on my pull-list. 0_o Read #3 and it was awesome as awesome can be… And 2 issues by Francavilla, that’s just icing on the cake!

3. cosmo cosmo says:

Well, I have been meaning to give this series a try, so maybe this’ll finally do it for me, if I can find a way to fit it into my budget somewhere . . .

4. Cantseeme Cantseeme says:

Count me in as I’ll buy anything with Francavilla. Does he have anything ongoing right now besides those awesome Dynamite covers?

5. rossco says:

Love hawkeye and francavilla ! Sounds good to me

6. Plasmaboy Plasmaboy says:

Awesome news, I totally love the Black Beetle stuff he’s doing at Darkhorse.

7. J. Zahm says:

i haven’t read an issue of this series, and had little interest previously, but i will buy both issues solely because of francavilla.

8. Abjekt Abjekt says:

That’s basically a perfect team right there. Hawkeye has been great and FF is amazing. If I wasn’t in already, I sure would be with this news.

9. JSAkid JSAkid says:

Nice, a welcome change and bet his pulp noir style works great on this series especially following Aja’s not so common line work, gives him a decent break to come back with something fresh.