We asked the writer and artist of September's Flash #1 (along with Brian Buccellato) for the five ways superspeed would make his life better. He obliged, and DC Comics also provided us with this exclusive sneak peek at this colored artwork from the upcoming book.
1. Eating extremely well! If I wanted Italian food, Indian food, Chinese food, you name it, it would be just blink away! Not to mention that with my super fast metabolism I can have 2nd, and 3rd helpings!
2. Citizen of the world! Aside from being able to eat anywhere I want. I'd be able to hang out whenever and wherever I want! So friends get your couches ready for me! Wait.. I'm so fast I won't even need to sleep on anyone's pull out! This super speed thing just got better!
3. More social life! I'd be able to speed through my work and spend the rest of the day hanging out. I know cheesy huh? But in this business, we all know this is a luxury that we all don't have much of.
4. Never having to open doors! I mean.. come on. How much time do we waste locking and unlocking, closing and opening doors. I'd just vibrate through everything! That way I won't ever have to worry about never being able to find my keys!
5. No swimming! I won't need to learn how to swim since I can just run on water.
He makes a good point, but I guess Barry doesn't have time to do any of that stuff, since he's always out hero-ing. Thanks Francis!
Now for the art. The man was born to draw Flash. Here we also see that Barry doesn't have to spend a lot of time changing his clothes. So that's another bonus!